A private viral film project Directed and Produced in April 2012. The film topped YouTube’s ‘Most watched’ list, with over 700,000 views in it’s first week online, with various celebrity and MP endorsement on facebook, twitter and throughout online, print and broadcast international media.
* Featured on the YouTube Global Spotlight Channel, Summer 2013.
* CIPR AWARDS London 2012 GOLD WINNER, Best Use Of Social Media
* ‘Best Viral Film’ & ‘Grand Prix Award’ SomeComms Awards London 2012
* ‘Best Use Of Online Video’ London Digital Impact Awards 2012, alongside Microsoft, O2 and Tesco.
– 700,000 hits during first week online / currently over 1 million views
– Prime Minister No.10 appointment
– Worldwide news coverage with high-profile social media engagement
– Increased positive engagement with government consultation
– Cream Awards London 2012 Nominee
– Social Buzz Awards London 2012 Nominee
– Digital Communication Awards, Europe 2012 Nominee
– Dare Awards 2013, London Nominee
The following campaign attracted an appointment at No.10 with Prime Minister David Cameron and was supported by personalities including Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, Home Secretary Theresa May, Richard Branson, and Stephen Fry.
The project was featured by media including: The Guardian, The Independent, The Times, The Daily Mail, BBC South Today TV, BBC World News, New York Times, The London Evening Standard, OK magazine, Perez Hilton, Attitude, Gay Times, Pink News and Stonewall.